Industry Training & Development Solutions
Are you looking for a partner in Digital Training & Mentoring?
Now more than ever, Australian small tourism businesses are having to adapt to new ‘Digital technologies’ to support internal operations and continue to deliver experiences smartly.
Tourism Tribe has been delivering the most up to date, highest quality, relevant advice and support for tourism operators to grow their confidence and digital business skills for over 13 years.
Professional assessment of a business’s online presence with an extensive, easy-to read and actionable report providing information on how the business can improve their online presence.
Tourism Tribe has significant experience in creating marketing strategies for Destination Marketing Organisations, Regional Councils and Tourism Businesses.
Your digital strategy will include an actionable plan including email marketing, social media and online campaigns. With strategically identified opportunities in your marketing assets and prioritised list of improvements you need to make to meet your goals.
Our private sessions offer the opportunity to help businesses one on one with leveraging digital technology smartly and efficiently.
All our sessions are tailored to achieve tangible objectives and fix issues.
For example, we could work with operators to:
- Improve their website’s Search Engine Optimisation
- Configure Google Analytics
- Review and update their Google My Business listing
- Review their marketing campaigns and track their success in Google Analytics
- Teach them how to write a blog post
- Set up automation with free third-party services and tools to free up their time.
Bizkeeper 101 is our most recent and up-to-date digital transformation program built for tourism and travel businesses who do not have a digital expert in house but need to transform from small to smart business.
The wins you’ll get from this laser-focused course include:
- Recommended website systems and how to edit and update your website
- Saving time and maximising efficiencies with password tools and bookmark productivity
- Optimising your website content to be found in search engines
- Using Facebook and Instagram properly, and more
Since 2015, Tourism Tribe has delivered a wealth of masterclass presentations, webinar training and tourism workshops throughout Australia and Overseas.
Co-founders Fabienne Wintle and Liz Ward alongside our team of specialists have been in demand to deliver digital trends and transformation keynote presentations. As it is the combined lifetime worth of experience and knowledge that is used to help tourism businesses keep up-to-date with new information, transformative technology and advantageous business opportunities.
Whether it is digital marketing, trade training or business planning, we will provide insightful, engaging and actionable workshops on a wide range of topics.
To learn more about our past masterclass presentations and industry workshops, click here.
Having access to our bite-sized and easy to digest courses library can help operators upskill their digital assets and propel market growth.
Our courses are available in a range of topics that include:
- Email marketing automation basics
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Local Search (Google My Business)
- Creating great experiences and packages
- Make Facebook Work for your Business in 2021
- Successful Grant Funding
- Mastering Blogging, and so much more
Grow the Capabilities of Your Local Industry & Grow the Success of Your Destination
- Increase the digital confidence and capabilities of local tourism operators
- Upskill local government and regional tourism staff
- Understand marketing and distribution strategies
- Define the customer path to purchase and design target market strategies
- Understand how to connect to new markets
- Increase productivity and learn how to make the most of digital technologies
- Create collaborative motivation and momentum in your destination
- Increase bookable experiences in your destination
This video shows Tourism Tribe’s CEO, Liz Ward presenting the workshop and key takeaways from several operators who participated in the Visit Sunshine Coast Digital Champions Program, 2021.
The program included face to face workshops and private coaching sessions with tourism operators to learn essential digital skills to grow their business and work smarter!
What will we teach you?
- Understand your customer path to purchase
- Optimise your findability in search
- Manage your online reputation and make the most of guest content
- Content strategies to drive traffic to your website
- Creating content that clicks with your ideal guest
- Optimise your website for conversion
- Telling your unique story
- Facebook for business
- Maximising Instagram
- Defining your sales funnel incorporating social media, paid advertising and email marketing
- Facebook advertising
- Grant writing
- Review your Digital Engagement Health Check
- Develop your prioritised digital action plan
- Digital productivity and process efficiency
- Grasping Google Analytics
- Mastering photography for your business
- Creating and editing your own videos
- Direct vs trade / online travel agency distribution – the opportunities and challenges to be managed
- Online booking systems
- Packaging and partnerships to increase marketing and sales
- Introduction to emerging markets
- Getting International Ready
- Getting Trade Ready
- Connecting to China
- Working with the media and making the most of famils
Face to face engagement with tourism operators to develop packages for collaborative growth in their region!
This video shows Tourism Tribe’s General Manager, Despina Karatzias giving a recap of a live, face-to-face workshop she ran for Mackay Tourism in March 2021 on the topic of Packaging for Profit.
Coaching Sessions Testimonials
Want to find out more?
We would love to work with you to tailor a program to suit your objectives, destination and your local industry. All clusters of businesses are at different stages of digital adoption and maturity of their tourism industry.
Your program can be tailored to your budget and the particular characteristics of your destination.
If you are interested in learning more about our pricing and packaging please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
Since 2015, Tourism Tribe has delivered a wealth of masterclass presentations, webinar training and tourism workshops across Australia. Co-founders Fabienne Wintle and Liz Ward alongside our team of specialists have been in demand to deliver digital trends and transformation keynote presentations. As it is the combined lifetime worth of experience and knowledge that helps tourism businesses keep up-to-date with new information, transformative technology and advantageous business opportunities.
See the results of our latest finished programs
Our latest training programs
Our Upcoming, current and past performances
We have had the privilege to present the following keynotes, conference presentations, workshops, webinars and training events.
- Queensland Hotels Association (QHA) Directors of Sales and Marketing, presenting on the impacts and opportunities coming out of consumer and technology trends in Covid for hotels – outlining what consumers want in this new era, December 2021.
- Queensland Hotels Association (QHA) General Managers Speaking Event, presenting on the impacts and opportunities coming out of consumer and technology trends in Covid for hotels – outlining what consumers want in this new era, November 2021.
- Macedon Ranges Accommodation Association presentation “COVID Trends for Tourism”, in association with their digital health check program, July 2021
- Destination Gippsland “Navigate the Digital Maze” program, May 2021 onwards. Includes digital health checks, one on one coaching and workshops.
- Fraser Coast Tourism and Events specialised Tourism Digital Marketing Program, May – June 2021. Includes one on one coaching, superhero social media templates and digital health checks.
- Mackay Tourism Packaging for Profit, March 2021
- APEC Digital Tourism Symposium, April 2021. Liz and Fabienne delivered a masterclass on ‘Consumer travel trends and digital presence opportunities’ and ‘What travellers want in this covid era.’
- Social media lecture for the University of Technology Sydney – Event Management students, May 2021.
- Queensland Tourism Industry Council – How can tourism businesses prepare for trade post-crisis?
- Victorian Tourism Industry Council – Insight Series: Preparing for the Changed Consumer
- The Entrepreneur Way Podcast – “Transitioning from CEO of ATDW to Chief Entrepreneur of TourismTribe.com”
- Yeppoon Workshop – Instagram for Tourism and Events, March 2020
- Gladstone Workshop – Online Booking & Distribution
- Incredible Life Creator Podcast with Dr. Kimberley Linert
- Victorian Tourism Industry Council – Insight Series: Design and Testing for a New Future
- Griffith University Keynote Presentation – Sri Lankan delegation – 20th February
- Noosa Workshop – Facebook for Tourism & Events
- Riverina Murray presentations in Tumbarumba and Tumut
- Crown Yourself with Kimberly Spencer Podcast
- Presentation to Port Stephen members
- Relish the Journey Podcast – “Live Life To-The-Full” with Myles Biggs
- Hervey Bay Workshop – Social Media for Tourism & Events
- Gold Coast Workshop – Online Booking & Distribution for Tourism & Events Queensland
- WCEI Member Workshop – Engagement Strategy, November 2018
- Bond University – Guest Lecture for Don Jolly, November 2018
- Digital Registration Planning Workshop – November 2018
- Griffith University Presentation – October 2018
- Google My Business Panel – October 2018
- Australian Tourism Export Council – Expedia Offices Presentation, August 2018
- Adl Conference – June 2018
- Redlands Presentation – Social Media Reviews, June 2018
- Riverina Murray Presentation – May 2018
- Redland Workshop – Digital Business Workshop, April 2018
- Tourism and Events Queensland – Whitsunday’s presentation, October 2017
- Alice Springs Workshop – September 2017
- University of Queensland – Presentation, September 2017
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program – Yulara networking function, September 2017
- Alice Springs Workshop – “Engagement”, November 2019
- WCEI AGM Sydney/WCEI forum
- WCEI Young Business Leaders – an Inaugural Initiative Event, September 2019
- The University of Southern Queensland – Film, TV & Radio Two Day Experience Presentation, September 2019
- Tourism Council of WA – Conference Presentation, September 2019
- Victorian VIC conference – Plenary Presentation, August 2019
- Augmented Reality in 1770 – Workshop, August 2019
- Victorian Tourism Industry Council – Delivered 2 Workshops, July 2019
- WCEI Marion “Maz” Farrelly workshop – “How to enter a room and bloody own it”, July 2019
- Tourism Industry Business Capability Program Workshop – June 2019
- Hervey Bay Workshop – Online Marketing for Events, June 2019
- Hervey Bay Workshop – Maximising Instagram, June 2019
- Nebo Workshop – Digital Marketing Training, May 2019
- Yeppoon Workshop – Online Reviews and Reputation Management, May 2019
- Hervey Bay Workshop – Mentoring for digital workshops, May 2019
- Gladstone Workshop – Planning Your Online Strategy, May 2019
- Southern Queensland Country Workshop – Increase Your Website Traffic, April 2019
- Cross Border Tourism Working Group – Industry Development Presentation, April 2019
- Stanthorpe Workshop – Be Bookable Online, April 2019
- Griffith University Gold Coast – Indonesia Workshop, March 2019
- BNBT presentation – Laurel and Liz, March 2019
- Dalby Workshop – Web Basics, March 2019
- Roma Workshop – Day 1 – Increase Your Website Traffic + Online Reviews & Reputation management, March 2019
- Roma Workshop – Day 2 – Maximising Facebook and Instagram, March 2019
- Gladstone Workshop – Digital Scorecard, February 2019
- Redlands Coast Workshop – Digital Strategy, January 2019
- Australian Regional Tourism – Roma Presentation, October 2016
- Griffith University – presentation to Indonesian delegation, October 2016
- Southern Highlands Workshop Presentation – May 2016
- GCT Workshop – Strategy Presentation, February 2016
- Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority – Annual Conference, March 2010
Podcasts and Interviews
- Clarity Call Podcast – Dolores G Hirschmann and web wonder women “Marketing Heart & Lung Surgery” (2020)
- Relish the Journey Podcast – “Live Life To-The-Full” with Myles Biggs and Fabienne Wintle (2020)
- The Entrepreneur Way Podcast – “Transitioning from CEO of ATDW to Chief Entrepreneur of TourismTribe.com” (2020)
- Podcast Interview with Crown Yourself™ with Kimberly Spencer (2020)
- Liz Ward and Dr. Kimberley Linert (2020)