One on one Coaching
The BEST way to get your problems solved
In a 60 min session we’ve helped the LARC! develop their brief for their new website.
What can you expect from your coaching investment?
There is no cookie-cutter approach that works in small business entrepreneurship: all our sessions are tailored to achieve your objectives and fix your own issues. You can, however, expect our session to be hands-on, full of advice and we will most likely share screen and be able to fix issues right there on the spot by taking control of your mouse.
For example, we could:
- help you improve your website’s Search Engine Optimisation by structuring your page’s content to follow Google’s recommendations
- guide you to configure Google Analytics and/or tweak some settings
- review and update your Google Business Profile
- review your marketing campaigns and show you how to track their success in Google Analytics
- offer a general project scope for all of the set up of your digital strategy
- teach you how to write a blog post
- help you set up automation with free third-party services and tools to free up your time
- show you how feed you Instagram images directly into your site, and so on
- high-level strategic plan for social media
- teach you how to edit and upload a video and embed it as a background video on your website header
- review your website for SEO
- explain email marketing automation and lead magnets, contextualised for your business
- introduce you to practical AI tools for small business
This particular client had just started their business and set up her website.
During the session, Fabienne noticed that the content wasn’t optimised for search nor local search and that the unique selling proposition needed clarifying.
Fabienne showed the client a simple training framework that allowed her to define her offer. We also configured the client’s 1Password account to ensure all her password synchronised securely across all her devices (her computer was about to die). We then discussed pricing for her services, and how she could leverage simple technology such as iPad / tripod combo to add value to her clients.
This was a follow-up session. The client has advised us that they were going to spend a considerable amount of $ into a new website, as they ‘couldn’t edit their existing one’.
After a few minutes, Fabienne showed the client how to log into their website and discovered that it was a fully fledged, best practice WordPress website that simply needed a little design tweak to rejuvenate the look.
Fabienne managed to modernise the website during the session, add an online booking functionality and saved the client between $3,000 – $5,000 on spending money on a new website that wasn’t required.
In the session, Liz worked with the operator business objectives, value proposition and source and target markets and identified priorities to improve their customer’s journey and the business’s online presence.
We demonstrated some tips and tools that they can use straight away to implement recommended actions.
The operator walked away with increased confidence, clarity and improved knowledge as well as a documented outline of their strategic priorities and action items to better connect with and service their ideal guests.
The session was spent reviewing a new website that the client was about to launch.
Fabienne identified that a critical goal of the website has been missed by the web developer: building a customer database and setting up a simple, automated framework to send new content to segments of the database automatically.
An action plan was designed to remedy this. Fabienne also reviewed the structure of the site and provided advice as to the implementation of Google Analytics event tracking to demonstrate the value of the new platform to their members.
In our coaching session we set up the Messenger Chatbot on Anne-Maree’s website… read her testimonial
Coaching Sessions Testimonials
Listen to Lindsey’s short testimonial about the 1h session she had with our GM Despina. She was really impressed to have been able come up with tactics to align with her business goals for Kilmore Trackside.
Select the number of 60 minute coaching sessions
Upon checkout, you’ll be able to access our calendar and book a time that is convenient to you.
The coaching is conducted in person or via videoconference, depending on your and our coach’s location.