Do you want to get answers right away? and be able to talk to a Tourism Expert face-to-face? (via video conference of course).
Well this is all possible, every Thursday, in the Zoom Room.
How does it work?
- Tourism Tribe’s Zoom Room is open every Thursday at 11 am Queensland time and hosted by one of our Tourism Experts.
- You can just ‘rock up’ (using your computer), don’t need to RSVP and pick the brains of our Experts.
- Access to the Zoom Room is covered by our No Brainer and Platinum plans. Our No Brainer Plan is $199 per year and will cover you for 50 Zoom Room Brain Picking sessions. How great that for value!!
- To upgrade to the Zoom Room visit our membership options page and ‘sign up’ for the new plan. You will only be charged the Pro Rata amount until your new billing cycle.
How to connect to the Zoom Room
- Join the videoconference from PC, Mac, iOS or Android here. (Meeting ID 8623640120)
- Join by phone only on Dial: +61 (0) 2 8015 2088 (Australia Toll), Meeting ID: 862 364 0120
International numbers available here
- Get your questions answered