Fabienne has developed some of the best performing customer-facing websites and digital coaching programs in the tourism industry. She is also the co-founder of the worldwide digital phenomenon, Tourism Tribe, which has an online community of 1,500 businesses.
Recent projects have included:
- Development of the Tourism Tribe genuine peer to peer online platform
- Development of the Tourism and Events Queensland Social Media Criteria for the Best of Queensland project
- Development of an online health check and raking model to benchmark the digital maturity and effectiveness of destinations and tourism business
- Implementation of a digital capability training program across 10 destinations in Queensland
- Digital strategy and capability building program for 300 Northern Territory businesses http://www.TourismTribe.com/Digital-Leap
- Development of the Digital Business Scorecard and Training Program for the Department of Digital Economy in Queensland www.business.qld.gov.au/running-business/it/digital-scorecard
Fabienne holds a Bachelor and Masters in Information & Communication Systems (University of Geneva, Switzerland), a Masters in International Tourism & Hospitality Management (Griffith University, Australia), a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment and a Certificate IV in Small Business Management. She was also awarded Young Achiever of the Year – Queensland Tourism (2010) and received the Griffith University Business School Young Outstanding Alumnus Award (2011).
Fabienne has been a director on several boards, including Queensland Tourism Industry Council and is currently Vice President of Discovery Coast Tourism and Commerce. Fabie is also a Queensland Digital Champion (Queensland government).
Fabie practices what she preaches, living a balanced connected lifestyle in the beachside community of Agnes Water/1770 (Central Queensland), with her head in the digital world and both feet firmly planted on the sandy ground.