Improving your tourism business’s imagery
You’ll learn crucial tips to take great photos by yourself, even with a smartphone. Upon completing this course, you’ll also know how to edit, resize and optimise your images for your website. Finally, you’ll also learn critical information with regards to how to select and vet the skills of professional photographer prior to hiring them!
- Editing and resizing your images
- The best programs to edit your images
- Where to get royalty free stock images
- How to optimise your images for SEO
- Setting up an image strategy (website, photo sharing, competition, copyright)
- Images case studies
- How to choose a photographer
- What to expect and consider when working with photographers
- What kind of images you need for online platforms and relevant requirements (e.g. website, Google Street View, OTAs, social media, ATDW, etc)
- Basic DIY photography tips; advice on when it’s possible and most suitable to get behind the lens
Improving your business images
Making the most of your relationship with photographers
Editing and resizing images for the web
Thousands of tourism businesses worldwide as well as leading tourism organisations
One of the best ever TT webinars - an extremely knowledgeable presenter in Nathan White (and easy to listen to and follow), and the session very capably facilitated by Fabienne Wintle. (She anticipated my questions before I could get them typed - almost like a mind-reader...) Fantastic session. Thank you for this opportunity.
It was good and I found it really practical and useful, The most useful part of the training was the DIY tips!
Sign up and Start your course today
Will i get instant access
Yes, you’ll automatically be sent the link to the course upon payment via credit card and you’ll be able to start learning and implementing your learnings right away
Are there videos in the course?
Our courses are a mix of video and text – depending on each lesson.