Improve your Website
Websites are not what they once were! Tourism websites need to be informative, eye-catching and user-friendly. If your website doesn’t tick these boxes you are letting potential customers slip through your fingers. This three-part course will teach you what the most important aspects of a tourism website are and how to track the effectiveness of your website.
We will also provide some practical DIY development advice and give you tips on working with web-developers.
3 h 45 m
- Review of the most important elements of tourism websites
- How to assess whether your tourism website is actually working and converting visitors
- What do you attribute you increase in sales to with the launch of the new website?
- How much should I budget for a rebuild or new website?
- What are the pros and cons of building a website myself versus using a developer?
- How to easily display your social media images into your website gallery to save you a lot of time uploading photos.
- 2 key search engine optimisation considerations when you’re designing and working on your website content
- How to use a simple table to build or review the content of your website
- Best DIY options if you’d like to build your tourism website yourself
- Considerations for transitioning from one developer to another
Expert panel session
Website planning workshop
Q&A session on website development and maintenence
Thousands of tourism businesses worldwide as well as leading tourism organisations
Fantastic webinar - I got so much out of this webinar I was bursting at the end of it. (And I did it outside of my work hours so not paid for it!) Stayed at work afterwards & wrote a plan of attack & have already completed 60% percent of it.
Thanks very much. As a part-time regional business, we appreciate the opportunity to link into very specific training such as this. We are looking forward to applying specific recommendations to our recently-updated website, which obviously still needs tweaking.
Sign up and Start your course today
Will i get instant access
Yes, you’ll automatically be sent the link to the course upon payment via credit card and you’ll be able to start learning and implementing your learnings right away
Are there videos in the course?
Our courses are a mix of video and text – depending on each lesson.