Short Online Course
Google My Business
One-third of all searches on Google are now local searches (e.g. “family activities near me”) so it’s crucial to invest in your local search strategy! This course will show tourism operators how to make the best use of your Google My Business listing and what you need to do to rank higher in local search results. Featuring insight from Google insider Jean Magalhães, this course will help you wrap your head around the functionality of Google My Business in order to give your online presence a boost.
- Getting the basics right in your Google My Business listing
- Additional configuration of Google My Business listing
- Latest Google My Business product updates
- Optimising your website for local search
- How to rank higher in search results
- Using inbound links to boost your listing
- What are citations, NAPs etc?
- What about reviews? How to get them.
Local search and Google My Business 101 tutorial
Google My Business panel discussion transcript
Google My Business workshop
Google My Business Q&A
Thousands of tourism businesses worldwide as well as leading tourism organisations
Sign up and Start your course today
Will i get instant access
Yes, you’ll automatically be sent the link to the course upon payment via credit card and you’ll be able to start learning and implementing your learnings right away
Are there videos in the course?
Our courses are a mix of video and text – depending on each lesson.