3h+ exercises and implementation
Suitable fromBeginner level
Do you know how to properly make sense of your Google Analytics reports and actually use the insights to improve your business? This online course will teach you exactly how to use Google Analytics to track your conversions in order to understand where your bookings are coming from, and how to focus your marketing efforts. Without analytics as a key asset in your marketing assets, you are 'shooting in the dark'. You should not be spending your time and money on marketing unless you can measure the results of your marketing activities, and the origins of your leads and sales, and analytics is the tool you use to do this. In this course, we will help you to understand the functionality of Google Analytics, how to configure your Google Analytics account, how to connect Google to your online booking system, how to set up conversion tracking and how to interpret the data that Google Analytics collects for you.
Want this course & more?
- How to connect your website to Google Analytics
- What you should be tracking and measuring
- What tools are available to help you track and measure
- Overview of Google Analytics functions
- Tracking return on investment from marketing campaigns
- Connecting your online booking system and your Google Analytics
- Setting up Google e-commerce tracking to be able to see where your bookings are coming from
- Interpreting the results
Sign up and Start your course today
Will i get instant access
Yes, you’ll automatically be sent the link to the course upon payment via credit card and you’ll be able to start learning and implementing your learnings right away
Are there videos in the course?
Our courses are a mix of video and text – depending on each lesson.