Maximise the revenue-generation capabilities of your website by using GA4 to make data-driven decisions
The following month we will learn to read the GA4 reports so you understand which marketing campaigns work to put bums on seats/in bed.
Finally, you'll have a life-long plan to improve leads and sales without shooting in the dark.
Wed 13 Sep
12.00 QLD time
Workshop 1 - Connecting the dots: Configuring GA4 to track sales and lead
- How to set up Google Analytics from A to Z
- Including all the things your web developer wouldn’t have set up such as lead tracking, phone tracking, email tracking and booking system!
Workshop 2 - Clicks to Conversions: Understanding the GA4 reports
We promise you’ll learn:
- How to read the GA4 reports
- Which keywords are brining you free traffic to your site
- Which pages are people visiting first
- Which pages need to be improved and how
- Where to stop spending money
Wed 11 Oct 12.00
Wed 8 Nov
12.00 QLD time
Workshop 3 - Metrics to Magic: Taking data-driven marketing action
We promise you’ll learn:
- How to make decisions on where to invest money and save money when it comes to getting direct visitors to your website
- What page to improve on your website and how
+ the Digital Academy bells and whistles! 🎉
Group support meetings
Many other member perks
Yes, I want to join the fast-track program with Digital Academy access
Fast-Track Rapid Response
Check out the feedback on our courses from our members
is for you if
Why chose Tourism Tribe?
"I can log on to Tourism Tribe and ask for help ~ and get it in a timely way. It is simply amazing."
Sue Forrester from The Burrow at Wombat Bend B&B,
Dixons Creek, Yarra Valley, Victoria
We know there are A LOT of courses out there promising a lot of things.
Our aim is to teach you how to help yourself, in the areas that will specifically work for you and YOUR individual business (ie. not the cookie cutter approach).
- We LISTEN to YOU and what YOU need.
- We curate our services based on your feedback and we strongly encourage you to engage with us!
- We have been working with small businesses for the past 20 years, so we know what issues you face and how to make it easy to implement solutions!
- We have a team of passionate experts that are here to help you every working day
- You will get a sense of belonging by joining our community of over a thousand of like-minded business owners
We know there are a lot of courses out there promising a lot of things. Our aim is to teach you how to help yourself, in the areas that will specifically work for you and YOUR individual business (ie. not the cookie cutter approach). Our team have a great deal of experience in the small business industry and our mission is to support you by giving you access to digital tools and knowledge to increase productivity, profitability and time savings in your business. When you participate in one of our courses, you also receive:
- Assistance when you need us, with options to access Digital help and advice every working day.
- Access to our Digital Mini-Course Library, Templates, Coaching calls, Premium support, course discounts and industry discounts.
- The support, knowledge and camaraderie of hundreds of fellow Tourism Tribe members
In addition to our Online training courses, we also offer complimentary services such as Digital Health Checks, 1-on-1 coaching and consultations and more.
YES! In many different ways at different membership levels.
- All memberships include our standard support level whereby you can ask a question on any of our topics and our team will answer!
- Our Liferaft and Rapid Response memberships include Group Support Calls every month.
- Our Rapid Response membership includes our Support Hotline! Yes, you can talk to a real person every weekday from 9 to 5 and ask us all your questions!
We are based in Australia and our customers are 90% Australian.
- We work across all Australian time zones and our Group calls suit people from all states!
- The support hotline is available from 9am to 5pm AEST.
Absolutely! Our whole approach is based on giving you the tools and knowledge to work from wherever you are located, whenever you want!
- You have 24/7 access to the course library and resources and you can ask questions at any time.
- We use a blended learning method which is a combination of self-paced and face-to-face resources (zoom or in-person).
We always try to get feedback from our members to find timings that work for the majority of people, but if you cannot attend don’t worry, we will send you the recordings that you can watch whenever you want!