Cash Flow Management
1 hour+ exercises and implementation
Suitable fromAll levels level
This course is designed for you to gain an understanding of the benefits of cash flow management, the purpose of a cash flow forecast and what is required to create a cash flow forecast. The author of this course is Sam Ward, a qualified accountant. It is imperative that you always seek the advice of your business advisor, accountant and/or bookkeeper when it comes to making decisions in your business.
Want this course & more?
- Understanding cash flow management
- Basic accounting terms and principles
- How to create your own cash flow forecast
- Using your cash flow data to plan ahead
- How to increase incoming payment and minimise outgoing payments
Sign up and Start your course today
Will i get instant access
Yes, you’ll automatically be sent the link to the course upon payment via credit card and you’ll be able to start learning and implementing your learnings right away
Are there videos in the course?
Our courses are a mix of video and text – depending on each lesson.