Could you do with a little extra help on any of these topics?
Online Bookability | Mobile Readiness | Facebook | Business Intelligence | Prioritisation and Planning?
Destination Gippsland is offering their local tourism operators the ability to participate in a 5h workshop and one on one coaching session to get a bigger share of the pie of the digital-savvy traveller’s dollar.
How to sign up?
- Registrations are now open for both the workshop and one on one mentoring session. A participation of $22 is required for the workshop.
- To register, you’ll need to complete a digital assessment which will take you approximately 10 minutes. You will then be able to select your attendance and preferred date for the one on one.
- Upon completion of the registration form you will receive an email in your inbox confirming your attendance.
Note: our coaches will get back to you to confirm the exact time of the one on one session.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column][kleo_grid type=”2″ style=”box” colored_icons=”yes”][kleo_feature_item title=”15th July Workshop” icon=”book” icon_size=”big” icon_position=”center”]Venue: Sale Greyhound Club
Time: 9am – 2 pm on 15th July
Please bring your tablet and/or laptop
Your Digital Coaching Accredited trainer is Lynne Hocking accompanied by Linda Saunders. Both are eTourism experts and have a wealth of experience.[/kleo_feature_item][kleo_feature_item title=”One on one coaching sessions.” icon=”chat” icon_size=”big” icon_position=”center”]Location: at your office
You will be able to select from the following locations
- 13th July – Lakes Entrance
- 14th July – Bairnsdale
- 16th July – Sale
- 17th July – Tararlgon
- 20th July – Warragul
- 21th July – Warragul
- 22th July – Leongatha
- 23rd July – Wonthaggi/Inverloch