We are pleased to announce that Tourism Tribe has just launched its Affiliate Partnership Program inviting all levels of industry to collaborate to elevate .
The affiliate partnership aims to provide a vehicle for more organisations to access quality support and practical education for small businesses that empower them to establish and grow their business independently and sustainably.
Like you, we operate a values-driven business. Our mission is to empower small business owners and operators to achieve their goals by assisting them in adopting relevant digital tools, business strategies and marketing techniques.
Since 2015, working in partnership with key industry players, we have provided thousands of small businesses with relevant support and education through the Tourism Tribe Digital Academy. Keeping pace with the market, our services continually evolve and are underpinned by a high-touch – high-tech approach, including our state-of-the-art online learning and support system, Digital Engagement Health Checks ™ and personalised coaching programs.
What is challenging our industry when it comes to digital adaptation?
Small businesses in the tourism industry often face various challenges when it comes to making changes in their marketing and operations. These challenges include:
- Lack of time: Small business owners often juggle multiple responsibilities and may struggle to find the time to focus on making changes to their marketing and operations. This can hinder ability to implement new strategies or technologies effectively.
- Uncertainty about where to start: With numerous options and strategies available, small businesses find it overwhelming to determine where to begin with marketing on top and in conjunction with operational changes. Challenges like this cause operators to struggle to prioritise and develop a clear roadmap for implementation.
- Ingrained attitudes: Some small businesses experience a mindset of “this is the way we have always done it” and may resist changes to their established processes or methods. This can be a barrier to adopting new technologies or approaches that could benefit their business.
- Information overload: Small businesses may be inundated with information from various sources, such as online articles, blogs, and industry reports, which can make it difficult to sift through and identify the most relevant and effective strategies for their specific needs.
- Lack of trust in suppliers: Small businesses may be hesitant to rely on external suppliers or service providers for their marketing and operational needs due to concerns about reliability, quality, or cost.
- Fear of the unknown: Change can be daunting, and small businesses may feel apprehensive about stepping into unfamiliar territory when it comes to adopting new marketing strategies or technologies. Fear of failure or risk aversion may hold them back from making changes.
- Internet connectivity: In some regions or remote areas, small businesses may face challenges with limited or unreliable internet connectivity, which can impact their ability to implement and leverage digital marketing strategies effectively.
- Cybersecurity concerns: Small businesses are increasingly concerned about the security of their data and information, particularly when it comes to adopting new technologies or conducting online transactions. Cybersecurity risks and threats may hinder willingness to make changes in their marketing and operations.
These challenges can pose obstacles for small businesses in the tourism industry as they strive to make changes and improvements to their marketing and operations. Overcoming them often requires careful planning, prioritisation, access to reliable information and expertise, and a willingness to embrace change and adapt to new strategies and technologies.
Why Partner with Tourism Tribe?
Over the past decade, Tourism Tribe has been actively supporting thousands of small businesses in the tourism industry to upskill and make digital transformations. Through this experience, we continue to identify four key areas of assistance that are most frequently requested by tourism operators:
- Acquiring more customers: Small tour operators often seek help in attracting more visitors to their tourism operations. Tourism Tribe solutions involve strategies and techniques to increase visibility, reach, and engagement with potential visitors through various marketing channels, such as online advertising, content marketing, and lead generation.
- Converting more sales online: Many tourism operators are looking for guidance on how to optimise their online sales processes and increase conversion rates. This includes support in improving website design and user experience, implementing effective booking and payment systems, and leveraging digital marketing tactics to drive booking conversations, acquisition and retention strategies.
- Using social media better: Social media has become a powerful tool for tourism operators to connect with their target audience and promote their offerings. However, many small businesses struggle with utilising social media effectively. In working together, solutions include work on social media strategy, content creation, community management, and analytics to improve social media presence and engagement.
- Being found on Google: Search engine optimisation (SEO) is crucial for small businesses to improve their visibility on search engines like Google. Many tourism operators require help with optimising their website, creating relevant and engaging content, and implementing SEO best practices to rank higher in search results and drive organic traffic to their websites.
At Tourism Tribe has been actively addressing these key areas of assistance through their Digital Academy and products, offering practical education and support to empower small businesses in the tourism industry through Digital academy memberships, Personalised coaching and Mentoring and our signature Digital Engagement Health Check to make digital transformations and support achieving their business goals.
How an affiliate partnership will benefit your organisation?
The Affiliate model you are invited to consider is simple: you will have access to a 20% commission on Tourism Tribe Digital Academy services, which you can keep or pass on to your members as a saving. The choice is yours, and you can decide what works best for you and your members/network.
In addition to the launch of the Affiliate partnership program, partnerships and collaboration are crucial for small businesses in the tourism industry. By joining forces with other organisations, small businesses can access quality support and practical education, just like what Tourism Tribe offers through its Digital Academy. Partnering with like-minded organisations that share the same values of empowering small businesses can lead to mutual benefits and contribute to the overall betterment of the tourism industry.
Through partnerships, small businesses can leverage each other’s strengths and resources to achieve common goals. For example, small businesses can create innovative solutions to address challenges and stay ahead in the ever-changing tourism landscape by pooling their knowledge, expertise, and networks. Additionally, partnerships can enhance visibility and exposure for small businesses, allowing them to reach a wider audience and attract more visitors. In the same way the Tourism Tribe Affiliate Partner Program offers a commission on its Digital Academy services, which can be used to pass on savings to members or network partners, fostering collaboration and mutual support among the tourism, event and hospitality indusrty.
In summary, partnerships and striving for common goals, like we are doing through the Affiliate partnership program offered by Tourism Tribe, are essential for small businesses in the tourism industry. By working together, small businesses can access valuable support, education, and resources that empower them to grow independently and sustainably. Partnerships foster innovation, visibility, and collaboration, ultimately benefiting small businesses and contributing to the overall advancement of the tourism industry.
For more information or to become an affiliate partner please visit our partner page.
”Together we will help more people in tourism to find joy and greater profitability in their businesses”