Small Group Support Sessions
Twice monthly, you’ll enjoy the security and support of Liz, Fab and their team via our Small Group Support Calls. They’ll answer any strategic, marketing or troubleshoot any technical you may have.
What are our coaching calls aka group support calls?
- Twice monthly, you’ll enjoy the security and support of our team via our Live Group Coaching Calls. These are small group support calls where we’ll do our best to answer any strategic, marketing or troubleshoot any technical you may have.
- It’s up to you whether you attend or but be aware that there are not recorded. If you’d like to attend you’ll need to register using the links below.
- These calls are only available to Tourism Tribe members or businesses currently participating in a training program with us. If you are currently participating in a training program you’ll find your program page from the Tourism Tribe Dashboard with all the information about what is included in your program.
- You must register to attend every call you wish to attend (it’s free) as this will allow us to plan the call.
- You will receive an email reminder
When are they on?
- 2nd Tuesday of the month – 12 – 1pm QLD time (login and revisit this page to see the link to the sign up page)
- 4th Thursday of the month – 10 – 11am (login and revisit this page to see the link to the sign up page)
We hope you join us!!
You need to sign up for every coaching call you’d like to attend as they’re delivered in our Zoom meeting room so have your mic and camera on as everyone is here to help each other and everyone will be able to see and hear you.
Zoom meeting software
Our Live Coaching calls are in a small group meeting format. Upon joining, your video will be turned on and your sound will be muted. We will all be able to see one another. If you don’t want to be seen you can turn off your camera.
Download Zoom and read instructions on how to join a meeting on Zoom.