Panel session on Websites for tourism
Watch our experts and tourism operators discuss key elements of websites in our recorded panel session delivered on 9th August 2018.
Questions covered by the panelists
- What are the 5 most important features to have on your tourism website and why?
- What role should an effective tourism website play in your marketing efforts
- What tools can I implement on my tourism website to assist with my MarketingHow do these tools assist with Marketing: 4
- How can I tell if my website is working for my tourism business?
- When planning a new or updated website I remember you mentioned writing down your website menu physically on a white board or on an A3 sheet of paper? Can you please elaborate on this and why it helps?
- What were some of the key steps you took when rebuilding the website of 1770 LARC! Tours?
- What do you attribute you increase in sales to with the launch of the new website?
- How much should I budget for for a rebuild or new website?
- What are the pros and cons of building a website myself?
- What are the platform choices?
- What are the pros and cons of using a developer?
- I have a website, now what? What changes did you have to make in your business to accommodate the support of your new website?
Panelists contact details
Member only content
Video recordings of our online training sessions are available for a one off purchase and included in all Tourism Tribe memberships.
To view this page please login or select from the below options: