New TripAdvisor Features Spotlight Session
On February 20, 2019 Fabienne and Liz were joined by TripAdvisor’s own Alanna Green in a live session offering an overview of the latest and upcoming changes being implemented by TripAdvisor to enhance the user experience, highlighting new opportunities for tourism businesses and destinations.
Topics covered during this session were:
- An overview of TripAdvisor, its users and where it stands in the tourism industry today
- The direction of social media and why TripAvisor has moved into the social sphere
- How the user is behaving on TripAdvisor and the triggers that are being utilised to serve the most personalised travel experience and content to them
- How destinations can contribute content to Travel Feed
- How she sees this evolving over the next few years
- TripAdvisor’s vision for the new TripAdvisor and how you can be measuring success in the initial phases
A big thank you to our guest
Destination Marketing Sales Executive at
TripAdvisor Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia & Indonesia
Member only content
Video recordings of our online training sessions are available for a one off purchase and included in all Tourism Tribe memberships.
To view this page please login or select from the below options: