Short Online Course
Virtual Reality Tourism
Extended reality technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality, are being increasingly used by businesses large and small to give customers an immersive and memorable experience. The tourism and hospitality industries are among those adopting these technologies to promote their products and to enhance the experience they are offering.
This two-part course features two mixed reality specialists who will explain the difference between VR, AR and MR and their various applications using tourism and hospitality case studies.
- What are Extended Reality technologies
- When to use and NOT to use extended reality technologies
- Matching your ER outcome to your unique financial, time and management resources
- How AR has grown across tourism and other industries
- The impact that AR can bring to a tourism business, its influence on the travel purchase cycle
- How to self-create AR content
- Real-life case studies of AR in action in destinations and businesses
- What you can do to take the first steps toward integrating AR into your brand and product marketing
Extended Reality Technologies Workshop
Augmented Reality Technology Workshop
Thousands of tourism businesses worldwide as well as leading tourism organisations
Loved it! Thank you, Fabi - you've done it again. Gavin was great, and the facilitation was excellent.
Thank you for the info! It's great to know that the ability to have this kind of resource available even exists!
Sign up and Start your course today
Will i get instant access
Yes, you’ll automatically be sent the link to the course upon payment via credit card and you’ll be able to start learning and implementing your learnings right away
Are there videos in the course?
Our courses are a mix of video and text – depending on each lesson.