Amp up your marketing skills!
Session 1: Tuesday 5th May
Session 2: Tuesday 19th May
Session 3: Tuesday 2nd June
This course has 3 live sessions
All sessions start at 10 am and run for 1h
This is a client-specific initiative course restricted to their operators. Please read who to contact below in the aqua section to receive your access code.
This opportunity is being made available by Tamworth Regional Council with support from Destination Country & Outback NSW, in collaboration with Gunnedah Shire Council, Gwydir Shire Council, Liverpool Plains Shire Council, Narrabri Shire Council and Walcha Council.
Please contact Karina Tyler from Tamworth Regional Council at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if you are eligible to receive a coupon code. Please enter your coupon code at checkout to access this course for free.
What you will learn...
Learn how to communicate, revise and restructure your business during the COVID 19 crisis.
This three-part online course will provide you with solutions to improve your marketing and communications and get your digital platforms working for your business now and post the COVID downturn.
- Website features and content that drive conversion
- Important strategies to make the most of Facebook and Instagram
- Reputation management for growth
- Clarifying your ideal guest and their content needs
- How to produce great images and videos for social media
- How to leverage user-generated content
- Refining your services and creating packages
- Advertising strategies to promote your products
Tuesday May 5, 2020 10:00 am
Session 1: Updating your online presence to shine now and post the COVID lockdown.
- Must-haves for your website to ensure it is optimised for sales
- Facebook and Instagram strategies
- Sprucing up your online reputation processes
Tuesday May 19, 2020 10:00 am
Session 2: Creating quality content and leveraging user-generated content
- Identify content that works for you and your ideal guest
- Tips for great image and video social media posts
- Leveraging guest content
Tuesday June 2, 2020 10:00 am
Session 3: Developing compelling experiences, packages and campaigns
- Using your guest feedback to refine your offer
- Creating packages to attract your post COVID markets
- Strategies to take your offers to market
Thousands of tourism businesses worldwide as well as leading tourism organisations
Tourism Tribe always seems to be on point, so I will try to attend as much of their training as possible. It's one of the few groups whose training actually keeps me totally motivated and focused.
Cannot speak highly enough of what you all provide .. and more than worth the annual registration fee. You truly deliver value for $$$ !