Getting your Tourism Business Trade Ready
Dive into the world of travel trade and distribution both within Australia and abroad. By establishing a healthy partnership with wholesalers and travel agents tourism operators have much to gain.
The workshops in this course looks at how to connect with the tourism trade network in order to develop agreements with distributors that will increase awareness of your products and broaden the reach of your pitch. Training materials also explore the expanding international market, providing an overview of international travel trends and guidance on how to connect with international resellers and target inbound travellers.
- What are the benefits and importance of working with trade partners?
- Setting up wholesale/trade arrangements
- Product evaluation, packaging, pricing and distribution structures
- Sales skills for use in the travel trade and directly with consumers
- Crafting product packages, bundles and itineraries
- Promoting a new product to a trade network
- Understanding the international distribution system
- International travel trends
Making the most of your trade show investment
Trade ready workshop
International ready workshop
Thousands of tourism businesses worldwide as well as leading tourism organisations
Sign up and Start your course today
Will i get instant access
Yes, you’ll automatically be sent the link to the course upon payment via credit card and you’ll be able to start learning and implementing your learnings right away
Are there videos in the course?
Our courses are a mix of video and text – depending on each lesson.