Making the most of Famils & Media
Not sure how famils work? Unclear on how media and trade famils are different? Not confident in how to respond when media contact you direct? This workshop, run in coordination with Ecotourism Australia, will help you make the most from famils and media; including tips on how to prepare for, and host a successful famil. Our guest presenter, Mel, will share the “good, the bad, and the ugly” about famils.
- Overview of how famils work; where they come from; the process
- The benefit of supporting famils
- How to spot a ‘good famil’ opportunity – determine what famils you should support
- Preparing for a famil
- What’s expected to be included in a famil
- Don’t and Don’ts for famils – especially for media famils
- Making the most of media
- Developing your own famils
- Follow-up after the famil
Making the most of Famils and Media
Thousands of tourism businesses worldwide as well as leading tourism organisations
Fantastic! This training left me feeling more confident about expanding our FB activities. I will lap up anything Tourism Tribe offers by way of training. Your training is of a very high standard and consistently informative and on-trend for timely information. Thank you to you all.
Sign up and Start your course today
Will i get instant access
Yes, you’ll automatically be sent the link to the course upon payment via credit card and you’ll be able to start learning and implementing your learnings right away
Are there videos in the course?
Our courses are a mix of video and text – depending on each lesson.