Short Online Course
Making the Most of Famils & Media
Learn how to prepare for and host great media and trade famils to increase your business’ exposure!
Not sure how famils work? Unclear on how media and trade famils are different? Not confident in how to respond when media contact you direct? This workshop, run in coordination with Ecotourism Australia, will help you make the most from famils and media; including tips on how to prepare for, and host a successful famil. Our guest presenter, Mel, will share the “good, the bad, and the ugly” about famils.
- Overview of how famils work; where they come from; the process
- The benefit of supporting famils
- How to spot a ‘good famil’ opportunity – determine what famils you should support
- Preparing for a famil
- What’s expected to be included in a famil
- Don’t and Don’ts for famils – especially for media famils
- Making the most of media
- Developing your own famils
- Follow-up after the famil
Sign up and Start your course today
Will i get instant access
Yes, you’ll automatically be sent the link to the course upon payment via credit card and you’ll be able to start learning and implementing your learnings right away
Are there videos in the course?
Our courses are a mix of video and text – depending on each lesson.