Short Online Course
How much do you know about crypto tourism? Anything? A Queensland beach town has become Australia’s first destination to accept digital currency. Over 30 businesses in the Agnes Water & 1770 are appealing to a new niche market of international travellers by offering to accept payments in digital currency which can be converted into Australian dollars.
Using Agnes Water & 1770 as a case study, we’ll take you through the opportunities that can come from accepting digital currencies in a tourism business. You’ll come away with a basic understanding of blockchain technology and crypto-currency.
- How blockchain and crypto fit in the world wide web
- Why you need to care about blockchain and crypto for tourism
- Examples of blockchain projects
- Crypto case study: Agnes Water & 1770
- Opportunities for crypto travel
- Resources to help you with your crypto travel learning journey
Crypto currencies for your tourism business workshop
Thousands of tourism businesses worldwide as well as leading tourism organisations
Sign up and Start your course today
Will i get instant access
Yes, you’ll automatically be sent the link to the course upon payment via credit card and you’ll be able to start learning and implementing your learnings right away
Are there videos in the course?
Our courses are a mix of video and text – depending on each lesson.