As a tourism industry professional you have the ability to become a Tourism Tribe expert and help those in the business of tourism become better, stronger and smarter businesses.
- I have specific expertise and significant experience in a particular field that is important to improve a tourism Business
- I like to share my knowledge
- I share Tourism Tribe’s vision to enable anyone in the business of Tourism to make a living doing what they love
What is expected of a Tourism Tribe Expert?
- They participate in the Forums as expert voices on topics they are fluent in. They post useful information, updates and they contribute to conversations.
- They demonstrate a value of sharing knowledge first and they don’t overtly sell themselves in the Forums.
- They respect other businesses and don’t criticise them in open Forums.
- They present Tourism Tribe webinars and host Zoom Room sessions, from time to time. This is also an excellent opportunity for brand and expertise marketing.
- They receive an email when a job request is posted by a member in the Jobs Board and if interested, make direct contact with the member to discuss their capabilities, scope and price.
- They let us know when they get work through Tourism Tribe and pay a 5% commission on the sale.
Tourism Tribe will review your skills and expertise and advise if you’re a match to our members.
If you’d like to become a Tourism Tribe Expert please fill out the below form.