Are you a passionate experience maker, marketer and tourism lover?
You are just starting out or have been delivering experiences for years, but know you have to lift your digital game?
Do you want to accelerate your brand and bookings online while building a ridiculously good looking and purposeful business?
In a world where everyone is connected and visitor information is readily available, the visitor experience begins well before a booking is made. In fact, the visitor experience begins well before your future client even knows what they want to do, stay, eat and drink and without defining these experiences and the path to booking, tourism businesses can become victim to being ‘unfindable’ and to whatever people feel and share online.
In this training 6-week online course discover why great experiential products, creative online marketing and delightful visitor customer service are no longer enough to win customers. We’ll unlock why a solid digital marketing strategy is the future success of your business and show you how to create and cultivate meaningful online experiences that can be customised to your business size, resources and budget.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to cultivate your story and digital footprint to inspire, connect and empower your audience through original content creation and partnership marketing intelligence
- Unveil booking and sales generating social media and email marketing tools, tips, templates and strategies
- Discover how to create a content marketing, social media and overall digital marketing strategy for 2017 and beyond
What the course includes:
- 6 x 1.5 hour live training sessions
- Private Facebook Group
- Live Weekly Q & A
- Workbook, Digital Audit, Templates and Checklists
- Lifetime Access to Training and Q & A recordings
- Opportunity to network with other like-minded tourism experience makers
- Full money back guarantee
All this for $A211.20 Tourism Tribe members receive a discount of $A50.00
Despina Karatzias is one of Tourism Tribe’s most respected and talented coaches. She has tourism operator experience, is a published author and Accredited Tourism Tribe trainer. We recommend her repeatedly to members and regional tourism organisations to untangle their digital challenges and empower them with digital marketing and social media expertise.
How to register:
Registration and payment can be made here. Simply add the discount coupon code TOURISMTRIBE
Course commenced 24th May so register now!